definitely annoying
Crashes / Fires:
0 / 0
Injuries / Deaths:
0 / 0
Average Mileage:
22,500 miles

About These NHTSA Complaints:

This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.

So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.

2005 BMW 325 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Find something helpful? Spread the word.
Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 BMW 325:

Unsubscribe any time. We don't sell/share your email.

2005 BMW 325 Owner Comments

problem #1

Dec 112006

325 6-cyl

  • Manual transmission
  • 22,500 miles


I have a 2005 BMW 325I that came with 4 Continental contisport tires. The car is less than 24 months old and 3 have blown on me. The latest happened today while driving at 65 mph on the highway and the rear right tire ripped apart on the inner tread area forcing me to pull over. Luckily I was able to keep control of the car but after coming to a stop the tire was 90% removed from the rim with the other 10% of the rubber still on the back end of the rim. I have been driving for 9 years and never had a blowout with any of the previous 4 cars I owned. These tires are unsafe and I am forced with replacing all the tires to a different vendor. BMW will not do anything to correct the issue as they say it is not their problem however both BMW and Continental should be responsible for the faulty tires. There are numerous other complaints I found for these tires on the NHTSA website as well.

- Lumberton, NJ, USA

Search CarComplaints.com for these popular complaint phrases...

Not what you are looking for?