- December 16: BMW Sued For $5 Million Over Cup Holders news | 38 days ago
- December 15: BMW AC Mold and Vinegar Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
- November 30: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued After Engine Fires recalls | 54 days ago
- November 3: BMW Recalls X4 Vehicles For License Plate Problems recalls | 81 days ago
- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 89 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Clutch Assembly Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 1,500 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.