- July 5: BMW Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- June 16: BMW Recalls X7s For Head Airbag Problems recalls | 34 days ago
- May 26: BMW N63TU Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- May 18: BMW Recalls X1, 528i, MINI Cooper and Rolls-Royce Vehicles recalls | 63 days ago
- May 17: BMW Recalls X1 SUVs That May Not Protect Occupants recalls | 64 days ago
BMW Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflex Reflectors
1999 BMW 328
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning.
- Certain pro-a motors corner lamps, turn signals, and headlights sold as replacement lamps for use on certain passenger vehicles listed above. Some combination lamps that are not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Pro-a motors will notify owners and offer to repurchase the lamps. The recall began on April 3, 2006. Owners may contact pro-a motors at 323-838-2988.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.