- June 12: BMW X5 xDrive35d Recalled (Again) Over Idler Pulley Bolts recalls | 8 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls M5 Cars Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 10 days ago
- June 6: BMW Recalls 335d Over Battery Cable Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- May 20: Woman Says BMW Soft-Close Door Smashed Her Thumb news | 31 days ago
- May 5: BMW N63 Class-Action Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 46 days ago
1995 BMW 328
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1995 BMW 328 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- engine problemsNHTSA: 1
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 1
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 328 Model Years
Curious how the 1995 328 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 328 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 328.
Worst 1995 BMW 328 Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 80,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the BMW 328.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!