- January 11: Takata Non-Azide Airbag Inflators Investigated by Government investigations | 37 days ago
- January 4: BMW Recalls 330i and 330i xDrive For Seat Belt Pretensioner Problems recalls | 44 days ago
- December 22: BMW N63 Engine Problems Cause Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 57 days ago
- December 21: BMW Recalls M-Series Vehicles That Unexpectedly Shift Into NEUTRAL recalls | 58 days ago
- December 17: South Korea Finds 6 BMW Fires Were Unrelated to EGR Systems investigations | 62 days ago
1995 BMW 328
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1995 BMW 328 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- engine problemsNHTSA: 1
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 1
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 328 Model Years
Curious how the 1995 328 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 328 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 328.
Worst 1995 BMW 328 Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 80,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the BMW 328.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!