- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 4 days ago
- September 18: MINI Cooper Recalls Countryman For Missing Crash Plates recalls | 6 days ago
- September 3: BMW To Pay Germany Millions For Using Wrong Software news | 21 days ago
- August 22: BMW Emissions Lawsuit Is Without Facts, Says BMW news | 33 days ago
- August 15: BMW Recalls M5 Cars For Incorrect Fuel Gauges recalls | 40 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Brake Lamps
2000 BMW 328
If this happens, the brake lamps either will not operate or will be continuously illuminated, regardless of brake pedal position.
Exterior Lighting — Brake Lights — Switch
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The brake lamps in these vehicles are controlled by a switch activated by the movement of the brake pedal. This switch could fail internally, causing it to remain either in the "brake lamps off" position or in the "brake lamps on" position.
- Dealers will inspect and, if necessary, replace the existing brake lamp switch with an improved switch.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.