- June 27: BMW Recalls 51 Vehicles With the Wrong Steering Wheels recalls | 19 days ago
- June 12: BMW X5 xDrive35d Recalled (Again) Over Idler Pulley Bolts recalls | 34 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls M5 Cars Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 36 days ago
- June 6: BMW Recalls 335d Over Battery Cable Problems recalls | 40 days ago
- May 20: Woman Says BMW Soft-Close Door Smashed Her Thumb news | 57 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Brake Lamps
2000 BMW 328
If this happens, the brake lamps either will not operate or will be continuously illuminated, regardless of brake pedal position.
Exterior Lighting — Brake Lights — Switch
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The brake lamps in these vehicles are controlled by a switch activated by the movement of the brake pedal. This switch could fail internally, causing it to remain either in the "brake lamps off" position or in the "brake lamps on" position.
- Dealers will inspect and, if necessary, replace the existing brake lamp switch with an improved switch.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.