- October 1: BMW Soft Close Door Injury Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 6 days ago
- September 4: BMW Hybrid Lawsuit Survives Motion to Dismiss news | 33 days ago
- July 23: BMW i3 Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Range is Overstated news | 76 days ago
BMW TSB #SIB-16-08-06
2000 BMW 328
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SIB-16-08-06.
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER:STORAGE:FUEL GAUGE SYSTEM
- BMW VEHICLES: ENGINE CRANKS BUT DOES NOT START; FUEL LEVEL GAUGE DISPLAYS A SUFFICIENT AMOUNT OF FUEL, ALTHOUGH THE FUEL TANK IS EMPTY; FAULT CODE 2A1C (FUEL LEVEL PLAUSIBILITY) IS STORED IN MSV80. RIGHT SIDE FUEL SENDING UNIT IS DISLODGED FROM ITS BRACKET DUE TO INCORRECT ASSEMBLY. NO MODEL YEARS LISTED. *PE UPDATED 4/29/11. *PE
Click a tab for more information.