- November 2: BMW Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over ARC Inflators news | 29 days ago
- October 29: BMW 3G Lawsuit Involves ConnectedDrive and BMW Assist news | 33 days ago
- October 1: BMW Soft Close Door Injury Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 61 days ago
- September 4: BMW Hybrid Lawsuit Survives Motion to Dismiss news | 88 days ago
BMW Recall : Loss Of Brake Assist/Vacuum Pump Lubrication
2013 BMW 328
A failure of the brake vacuum pump results in a reduction in braking power that could increase the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum
- BMW of North America LLC (BMW) is recalling certain model year 2014 BMW 328i xDrive Sports Wagon, 2012-2014 BMW 320i Sedan, 328i Sedan, 320i xDrive Sedan, 328i xDrive Sedan, 2012-2013 BMW 528i Sedan, 528i xDrive Sedan, 2013-2014 BMW X1 sDrive28i, X1 xDrive28i Sports Activity Vehicle, 2013-2014 BMW X3 xDrive28i Sports Activity Vehicle, 2012-2014 BMW Z4 sDrive28i Roadster, and 2014 BMW 428i Coupe, and 428i xDrive Coupe. Due to insufficient lubrication, the vacuum pump that supplies brake power assistance may fail. Note: This recall is an expansion of recall 13V-454.
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will install a locking ring in the camshaft to retain the camshaft seal disk in the proper location, free of charge. The recall began on December 2, 2014. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (10)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q4
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Issued Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
Click a tab for more information.