- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 1 days ago
- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 42 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 78 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 83 days ago
BMW TSB #512614
2014 BMW 328
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- "Service Action: Remove Front Bumper Air Inlet Panel. The front air cooling duct does not cool sufficiently. It may cause the engine to overheat, resulting in a Check Control message. Certain vehicles were manufactured with a ""sealed-off"" front air cooling duct. AFFECTED VEHICLES This Service Action involves F30 vehicles produced from June 26, 2014 to July 4, 2014. First check if a Service Action label with a code number 705 is already attached to the B-pillar. If a code number 705 has been punched out, the Service Action has already been performed and no further action is necessary. Vehicles which require this Service Action to be completed will show it as ""Open"" when checked either in the ""Service Menu"" of DCSnet (Dealer Communication System) or with the Key Reader."
Click a tab for more information.