- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 1 days ago
- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 42 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 78 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 83 days ago
BMW TSB #610413
2014 BMW 328
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- "After FEM Replacement, ISTA/P Unable to Read Vehicle Order. After the FEM (Front Electronic Module) is replaced, ISTA/P states ""The vehicle order could not be read from the vehicle. Import of the vehicle order required."" The replacement FEM does not contain the vehicle-specific data, including the Vehicle Order (VO). The proper ISTA/P parts replacement procedure was not performed."
Click a tab for more information.