- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 70 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 75 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 75 days ago
BMW TSB #612014
2014 BMW 328
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Vehicle Only Starts when Remote Key Held Against Column. The vehicle does not start using the Comfort Start feature. The vehicle does start once the remote key is held next to the steering column emergency start area (key symbol at the right side of the column between the white marks). The antenna (aerial) in the passenger compartment near the front of the center console has shorted wiring.
Click a tab for more information.