- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 71 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 76 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
BMW TSB #650514
2014 BMW 328
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- Traffic Information Is Inoperative. The traffic information is intermittently or permanently inoperative. * Traffic flow is not displayed on the navigation map. * The traffic list is empty. 1. The Offboard Availability (backend) system is unavailable and is not sending traffic information. 2. The traffic information feature is not activated correctly.
Click a tab for more information.