- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 71 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 76 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
BMW TSB #651614
2014 BMW 328
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- Central Information Display Intermittently Dimming or Flashing Off/On. Intermittently the Central Information Display (CID) dims and/or flashes off/on. There are two possible root causes for this issue. Cause 1: Voltage supply error from the Headunit-high (HU-H) to the Central Information Display (CID) when the display brightness is set to 60% or higher Cause 2: Calibration data for dimming the Central Information Display (CID) at high temperatures or bright sunlight is set incorrectly internally in the CID.
Click a tab for more information.