- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 33 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 69 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 74 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 74 days ago
BMW TSB #653009
2014 BMW 328
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- Enabling Code FSC/SWT - Enabling the Navigation System Map at QC1. The navigation system is inoperative unless the map is enabled during the QC1 Pre-Delivery Check. INFORMATION New vehicles come equipped with a navigation road map that must be enabled via an enable code (FSC). This process is part of the QC1 Pre-Delivery Check performed with the ISID (ISTA Diagnosis). IMPORTANT: There is no programming involved!
Click a tab for more information.