- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 70 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 75 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 75 days ago
BMW TSB #660213
2014 BMW 328
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 660213.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- Rear-view Camera Does Not Turn On Automatically. When the reverse gear is selected, the rear-view camera does not turn on automatically. The driver must activate the rear-view camera using the iDrive controller or the camera button. CAUSE Software error in the Front Electronics Module (FEM)
Click a tab for more information.