- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 67 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 72 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 72 days ago
BMW TSB #840114
2014 BMW 328
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- ConnectedDrive/BMW Assist System Information and Availability. ConnectedDrive features are partially or completely inoperative. Examples of some of these features are listed below: * BMW Assist Inoperative ? SOS call ? Roadside Assistance call * My BMW Remote App * BMW Online - Google local search * Concierge CAUSE The Electronic Subscriber Agreement (ESA) is inactive. * No active contract for ConnectedDrive features Offboard Availabilty (Backend) system issues * The external network was/is inoperative. * No data is sent to the vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.