- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 0 days ago
- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 41 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 77 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 82 days ago
BMW TSB #B511615
2014 BMW 328
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:LABELS
- "Affected vehicles in dealer inventory must not be retailed or delivered until the label is removed. Vehicles at ports of entry will be remedied prior to dealer delivery. On affected vehicles, there is an incorrect label regarding the appropriate engine oil. Affected vehicles can be identified with a ""Vehicle Comment"" in the DCS Warranty Vehicle Inquiry or ISPA Light. Remove the engine oil label (located in the front or rear of the hood)."
Click a tab for more information.