- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 30 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 66 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 71 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 71 days ago
BMW TSB #B630119
2014 BMW 328
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- DELIVERY STOP: REWORK TAIL LIGHTS. The tail light mounting brackets may be cracked or broken. During assembly oil may have contaminated the plastic housing of the rear tail lamps causing damage to the mounting points of the tail light assembly.
Click a tab for more information.