- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 71 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 76 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
BMW TSB #B651312
2014 BMW 328
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- HEADUNIT NAVIGATION MAPS (HU-H HU-H2 HU-B): The Headunit High (HU-H), also called NBT, began replacing the Car Information Computer (CIC) on certain MY2013 vehicles with option 609 (7/2012+).
Click a tab for more information.