- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 2 days ago
- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 43 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 79 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 84 days ago
BMW TSB #B652515
2014 BMW 328
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- ?SUBJECT Incremental Map Update of the NBT EVO Head Unit . Customers may be receiving onscreen messages concerning updates of their navigation system. Database mapping procedure in vehicles with the NBT EVO Head Unit (Head Unit high 2) has been changed to automatic, periodic, Over- the-Air (OTA), regional, incremental updates. INFORMATION Customers may not be familiar with the messages seen prior to, during, and after this update which may prompt inquiries. The following information provides an overview of the automatic OTA process that has replaced the previously required BMW center visit for navigation map updates. UPDATE DETAILS Updates can occur up to 4 times per year, ensuring that customers have the newest map data available. At a minimum, updates occur during first 2 years of vehicle ownership at no additional charge to the customer. At additional customers expense updates can also occur for up to 4 years (depending upon vehicle retail date and BMW assist options selected). Please check the BMW connected drive service cockpit for details on an individual vehicles coverage. To access the BMW connected drive service cockpit refer to the attachment.
Click a tab for more information.