- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 67 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 72 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 72 days ago
BMW TSB #B840515
2014 BMW 328
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- ConnectedDrive Messages Are Not Received In the Vehicle. One or both of the following may occur: SMS based messages are not received in the vehicle. These are: Text messages - Office feature MyInfo Google send to car - addresses and Points of Interests (POI) Concierge The activation code is not accepted by the ConnectedDrive Portal. Software error in the HU-H (Head unit High).
Click a tab for more information.