- December 7: BMW Recalls X6 Vehicles For Child Seat Issues recalls | 1 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- December 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles With Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators recalls | 3 days ago
- November 17: BMW Recall: Trunks May Not Open From The Inside recalls | 21 days ago
- November 8: BMW Fires Investigated in South Korea investigations | 30 days ago
2001 BMW 330
2001 BMW 330 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Continues To Run With Key Removed1
- Excessive Oil Consumption1
- Stalls Out While Idling1
- NHTSA: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 330 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 330 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 330 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 330.