- September 11: Dutch Prosecutors Investigating Jeep and Suzuki Emissions news | 8 days ago
- September 10: BMW, Daimler and Volkswagen in German Crosshairs news | 9 days ago
- August 28: BMW M3 Lawsuit Over S65 Engines Won't Be Dismissed news | 22 days ago
- August 24: BMW Recalls X3 and M6 Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 26 days ago
- August 1: BMW Recalls Older 3-Series and 5-Series Cars recalls | 49 days ago
2001 BMW 330
Worst 2001 330 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine continues to run with key removed1
- excessive oil consumption1
- stalls out while idling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 330 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 330 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 330 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 330.