- January 19: BMW Korea Fined $13 Million, 6 Officials Ordered to Prison news | 5 days ago
- January 7: BMW Fire Class-Action Lawsuit Filed After Recalls news | 17 days ago
- December 29: BMW Fires Earn Automaker $10 Million Fine news | 26 days ago
- December 12: Feds Close BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Investigation investigations | 43 days ago
- November 25: BMW Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Includes N63 Engines news | 60 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 150,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
cooling system problem