- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 27 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 42 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 44 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 47 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 52 days ago
BMW TSB #SI-28-02-09
2002 BMW 330
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SI-28-02-09.
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- BMW: COMPLAINT THAT THE N (NEUTRAL) SYMBOL IS BEING DISPLAYED IN THE KOMBI AND THE MESSAGE TRANSMISSION IN N, SHIFT TO P WHEN ENGINE IS TURNED OFF IS DISPLAYED IN THE CC WHEN THE VEHICLE DECELERATES TO A STOP. IN REALTY, THE TRANSMISSION STAYS ENGAGED IN A FIRST OR SECOND GEAR AND DOES NOT SHIFTS TO NEUTRAL, AS INDICATED BY THE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER DISPLAY. NO MODEL YEARS LISTED. E90, E92, E93 (3 SERIES) 2002-2009. *PE
Click a tab for more information.