- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 27 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 42 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 44 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 47 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 52 days ago
BMW TSB #SIB-11-14-07
2002 BMW 330
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SIB-11-14-07.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:OTHER FUEL TYPES:TURBO/SUPERCHARGER
- BMW VEHICLE: N54 TURBOCHARGER WASTE GATE CONTROL NOISES AND OPERATION. AFTER TURNING OFF ENGINE, A SLIGHT RATTLE NOISE IS HEARD FROM THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT. THIS NOISE IS SIMILAR TO A MECHANICAL TYPEWRITER. IN ADDITION, THE COMPLAINTS OF A SLIGHT REDUCTION OF POWER SIMILAR TO AN INCREASED TURBO LAG. THE VACUUM SUPPLY TO THE WASTE GATES MAY BE RESTRICTED OR BLOCKED. NO MODEL YEARS LISTED. *PE
Click a tab for more information.