- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 38 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 53 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 55 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 58 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 63 days ago
BMW TSB #SIB-12-20-07
2002 BMW 330
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SIB-12-20-07.
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER:FUEL FILTER
- BMW VEHICLE: M54/M56-MIXTURE TOO LEAN-FAULT CODES 2882/2883 ARE STORED IN THE DME. COMPLAINTS THAT SERVICE ENGINE SOON LIGHT IS ILLUMINATED. THE FAULT CODES 2882/2883-FUEL TRIM, MIXTURE TOO LEAN ARE STORED IN THE DME. POSSIBLE CAUSES MAY INCLUDE-INCORRECT AIR FILTER, UNMETERED AIR OR A DEFECTIVE AIR MASS METER. *PE
Click a tab for more information.