- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 46 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 48 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 51 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 56 days ago
BMW TSB #SIB-16-01-06
2002 BMW 330
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SIB-16-01-06.
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
- BMW: FUEL LEVEL SENSOR REPAIR PROCEDURE. THE CASE WHERE IT IS NECESSARY TO REPLACE THE RIGHT SIDE FUEL LEVEL SENSOR DUE TO A FAILURE, THE ENTIRE PUMP AND HOUSING DOES NOT NEED TO BE REPLACED. NO MODEL YEARS LISTED. *PE
Click a tab for more information.