- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 27 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 42 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 44 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 47 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 52 days ago
BMW TSB #SIB-16-02-09
2002 BMW 330
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SIB-16-02-09.
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
- BMW VEHICLES: FUEL LEVEL SENSOR REPAIRS. WHERE IT IS NECESSARY TO REPLACE THE RIGHT OR THE LEFT SIDE FUEL LEVEL SENSOR DUE TO A FAILURE, THE ENTIRE PUMP AND HOUSING OR DELIVERY UNIT (SUCTION JET ASSEMBLY) DO NOT NEED TO BE REPLACED AS WELL. IN SOME CASES, EPC DOES NOT SHOW THAT THE REPAIR KIT IS AVAILABLE SEPARATELY IN THE ILLUSTRATION, BUT IT IS AVAILABLE IN THE PARTS DESCRIPTION. ALL MODELS. NO MODEL YEARS LISTED. *PE
Click a tab for more information.