- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 38 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 53 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 55 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 58 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 63 days ago
BMW TSB #SIB-41-02-09
2002 BMW 330
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SIB-41-02-09.
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY
- BMW VEHICLES: REAR AXLE CARRIER (SUB FRAME) SUPPORT PROPOSED CLASS ACTION SETTLEMENT. UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, A FRACTURE IN THE STEEL BODY STRUCTURE COULD FORM IN THE AREA AROUND ONE OF THE REAR AXLE CARRIER MOUNTING POINTS. AS A RESULT, A DISTINCT CLICKING NOISE CAN BE HEARD FROM THE AREA OF THE REAR AXLE CARRIER DURING CERTAIN DRIVING CONDITIONS. MODEL E46 (3SERIES). NO MODEL YEARS LISTED. *PE
Click a tab for more information.