- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 38 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 53 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 55 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 58 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 63 days ago
BMW TSB #SIB-72-01-10
2002 BMW 330
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SIB-72-01-10.
Affected Component: SEAT BELTS:FRONT:RETRACTOR
- BMW VEHICLE: FRONT SAFETY BELT DOES NOT RETRACT SMOOTHLY OR JAMS. THE UPPER PART OF THE DRIVER'S OR PASSENGER'S FRONT SAFETY BELT DOES NOT ROLL UP FULLY OR ROLLS UP SLOWLY. THE ADJUSTMENT OF THE INERTIA REEL IS INCORRECT AT THE FASTENING POINT. THE BELT IS TOUCHING THE GUIDE FUNNEL. MODELS E90, E91 AND E92. NO MODEL YEARS LISTED. *PE
Click a tab for more information.