- June 9: BMW 3-Series Vehicles Recalled Over Explosive Airbags recalls | 12 days ago
- May 30: BMW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Cornering Lights news | 22 days ago
- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 74 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 89 days ago
BMW TSB #650314
2008 BMW 335
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- RAD2+ Radio: Background Noise with Audio Turned Off. Background noise (buzzing, crackling, static) can be heard: * At low audio volume * When the radio is turned off * When the ignition is turned off NOTE: Background noise stops when the radio enters sleep mode. IMPORTANT: Background noise is more noticeable on vehicles produced before 09/2009 in case a RAD2+ replacement radio was installed previously. RAD2+ radio concept, manufactured from July 2009 to February 2014
Click a tab for more information.