- June 9: BMW 3-Series Vehicles Recalled Over Explosive Airbags recalls | 12 days ago
- May 30: BMW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Cornering Lights news | 22 days ago
- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 74 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 89 days ago
BMW TSB #B070314
2008 BMW 335
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Service Information bulletin supersedes SI B07 03 14 dated May 2015. designates changes to this revision SUBJECT Diagnosing Stored Fault Codes to Help Avoid Repeat Repair Visits. Fault codes stored in vehicles being serviced are not being diagnosed, leading to repeat repair visits (source- Analysis of FASTA data and repeat repair visit reports). INFORMATION Where diagnosis (vehicle or short test) with ISTA has already started, it is important to diagnose the fault code(s) listed below (when they are stored in the vehicle) to find their root cause during the current workshop visit. This will help lead to a reduction in workshop repeat repair visits and higher customer satisfaction.
Click a tab for more information.