- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive 40i, X5 xDrive 40i and X7 xDrive 40i recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X6 sDrive40i, xDrive40i, X6 M50i and X6M recalls | 1 days ago
BMW TSB #310109
2011 BMW 335
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- Creaking or Groaning Noise During Compression and/or Rebound of Front Axle. A grating or groaning noise is heard when the front axle compresses and/or rebounds. This may be heard particularly over speed bump-type surfaces. The noise normally occurs at lower outside temperatures. The noise may be less prevalent when the vehicle has been driven up to the operating temperature.
Click a tab for more information.