- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive 40i, X5 xDrive 40i and X7 xDrive 40i recalls | 1 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X6 sDrive40i, xDrive40i, X6 M50i and X6M recalls | 1 days ago
BMW TSB #B010817
2011 BMW 335
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- "INTAKE CHARGE-AIR DUCT: LIMITED WARRANTY EXTENSION TO 10 YEARS/120,000 MILES. For the eligible vehicles, BMW of North America, LLC (""BMW NA"") is extending the limited warranty for the engine's intake charge-air duct to: 10 years/120,000 miles as determined by the vehicle's original in-service date Item #1: This ""component-specific"" limited warranty extension applies to defects in materials or workmanship This coverage is subject to the same vehicle eligibility requirements, limitations, and exclusions that apply to the BMW New Vehicle Limited Warranty for Passenger Cars and Light Trucks. Item # 2: The pressure sensor, only in conjunction with a required replacement of the of the intake charge-air duct. Note: This bulletin is notice of a ""limited warranty extension."" This is NOT a notice of a Recall or Service Action. There is no immediate repair required unless the BMW vehicle is currently experiencing this problem. Customer Notification Letter - VIN and Component-specific Warranty Extension Even though this is NOT a Recall, BMW NA sent VIN-specific customer notification letters release."
Click a tab for more information.