- November 8: BMW Fires Investigated in South Korea investigations | 5 days ago
- November 7: Takata NADI (Non-Azide Driver Inflator) May Have Killed BMW Driver recalls | 6 days ago
- November 6: Bmw Recalls 2020 BMW X3 M40i and X4 M40i recalls | 7 days ago
- November 6: BMW Recalls 330i and Z4 Vehicles To Replace The Engines recalls | 7 days ago
- October 21: BMW Recalls 4,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 23 days ago
BMW Recall : Side Marker Lamps Inoperative/FMVSS 108
2014 BMW 335
If the side marker lights do not illuminate, the vehicle may be less visible at night, increasing the risk of a crash.
- BMW North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain model year 2012-2015 320i, 320xi, 328i, 328xi, 335i, 335xi, and ActiveHybrid3 vehicles manufactured October 20, 2011, to June 22, 2015, 2014-2015 328xi Sports Wagon vehicles manufactured March 21, 2013, to March 17, 2015, 2014-2015 328d, 328xd vehicles manufactured June 28, 2013, to April 21, 2015, and 2014-2015 328xd Sports Wagon vehicles manufactured July 5, 2013, to April 21, 2015. The affected vehicles may have been programmed with new software that inadvertently makes the front side marker lights inoperative in conjunction with the parking lights or the headlights. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will upload revised software to correct the issue, free of charge. The recall began on October 7, 2015. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417 or by email at CustomerRelations@bmwusa.com.
- Documents (16)
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report/FMVSS 108
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - SI B63 07 15 August 2015
- SAFETY RECALL NOTICE - All Center Operators, Sales Managers, Service Manager, Parts Manager and Warranty Processor
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Recall 15V-520: Front Parking Lights Inoperative after Programming
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - - SI B63 07 15 October 2015
- SAFETY RECALL NOTICE To: All Center Operators, Sales Managers, Service Manager, Parts Manager and Warranty Processor RE: Recall 15V- xxx: Front Parking Lights Inoperative after Programming SI B63 07 15
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report - Amended
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-1
Click a tab for more information.