- November 30: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued After Engine Fires recalls | 5 days ago
- November 3: BMW Recalls X4 Vehicles For License Plate Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 41 days ago
- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 59 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 82 days ago
BMW TSB #B512515
2014 BMW 428
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Groaning noise from A-pillar Door Stops. A groaning noise can be heard from the A-pillar area near the front door stop when one of the front doors is opened, or when the vehicle is driven on rough roads. CAUSE The bolted connection for the lower hinge at the area of the A-pillar is loose, or can flex causing a groaning noise.
Click a tab for more information.