- November 30: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued After Engine Fires recalls | 5 days ago
- November 3: BMW Recalls X4 Vehicles For License Plate Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 41 days ago
- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 59 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 82 days ago
BMW TSB #B513416
2014 BMW 428
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- RAISING OF WIND DEFLECTOR AT A HIGH SPEED. Unintentional lifting of the wind deflector occurs at a high speed and it is perceived that it may possibly detach. CAUSE Rear seat backrest not locked. This is not visually detectable at first glance. Make the customer aware of the proper rear seat engagement.
Click a tab for more information.