- November 30: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued After Engine Fires recalls | 5 days ago
- November 3: BMW Recalls X4 Vehicles For License Plate Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 41 days ago
- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 59 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 82 days ago
BMW TSB #130514
2014 BMW 435
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM:INJECTORS
- N20 and N26 Injector Replacement. INFORMATION When a defective high-pressure fuel injector is identified with an index "02" designation, as shown in the illustration below, all 4 injectors must be replaced at the same time. This bulletin only applies to index "02" injectors. Index "01" and index "03" or higher are not affected. No immediate repair is required unless the BMW vehicle is currently experiencing this problem.
Click a tab for more information.