- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 71 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 76 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
BMW TSB #360313
2014 BMW 435
Affected Component: TIRES
- "?PERFORM THE PROCEDURE OUTLINED IN THIS SERVICE INFORMATION ON ALL AFFECTED VEHICLES BEFORE CUSTOMER DELIVERY OR THE NEXT TIME THEY ARE IN THE SHOP FOR MAINTENANCE OR REPAIRS. SUBJECT Service Action: Continental Tires, Inspect and Replace if Necessary. During manufacturing process of the Continental tires, there may have been a deviation from the production specifications. AFFECTED VEHICLES This Service Action involves F30, F31 and F32 vehicles. In order to determine whether a specific vehicle has had this Service Action completed or is affected by this Service Action, first check the B-pillar label for code number 659. If code number 659 has been punched out, the campaign has already been performed. If code number 659 has not been punched out, it will be necessary to utilize the ""Service Menu"" of DCSnet (Dealer Communication System) or the Key Reader. Based on the response of the system, either proceed with the corrective action or take no further action."
Click a tab for more information.