- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 1 days ago
- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 42 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 78 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 83 days ago
BMW TSB #511314
2014 BMW 435
Affected Component: LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES:TRUNK LID:LOCK
- Trunk Lid Does Not Open Completely. The customer may complain that the trunk does not open fully when using the remote key or hands-free trunk-lid opening (a Comfort Access function). CAUSE * A dry trunk lid seal causes the trunk lid to stick. * F30 and F32 only: A trunk return spring that is not installed correctly may not open the trunk lid fully.
Click a tab for more information.