- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 40 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 76 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 81 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 81 days ago
BMW TSB #540314
2014 BMW 435
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Service Action: Wiring Harness Sensor Rear Module. The wiring harness for the sensor of the rear convertible top module can be routed incorrectly, which can cause damage to the wiring harness. Incorrect routing of the wiring harness AFFECTED VEHICLES This Service Action involves F33 (3 Series Convertibles) produced from February 12, 2014 to March 17, 2014. First check if a Service Action label with a code number 681 is already attached to the B-pillar. If a code number 681 has been punched out, the Campaign has already been performed and no further action is necessary. Vehicles which require this Service Action to be completed will show it as "Open" when checked either in the "Service Menu" of DCSnet (Dealer Communication System) or with the Key Reader.
Click a tab for more information.