- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 70 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 75 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 75 days ago
BMW TSB #652314
2014 BMW 435
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Central Information Display Intermittently Flashes Off/On. Intermittently, the Central Information Display (CID) flashes off/on. Voltage supply error from the Headunit-high (HU-H) to the Central Information Display (CID) when the display brightness is set to 60% or higher.
Click a tab for more information.