- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 71 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 76 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
BMW TSB #660714
2014 BMW 435
Affected Component: VISIBILITY
- Top Rear Side View Camera Control Unit Rattles While Driving. While driving, a rattling-type noise is heard coming from the lower windshield area up behind the instrument panel (driver's side). CAUSE The TRSVC (Top Rear Side View Camera) control module support bracket is loose.
Click a tab for more information.