- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 40 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 76 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 81 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 81 days ago
BMW TSB #840813
2014 BMW 435
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- "USB Connection Not Working. One, or both of the scenarios listed below may be encountered: 1. The message ""Device not supported"" is displayed in the CID after connecting a USB device to the USB port using a USB cable. 2. The ""USB option"" in the menu cannot be selected (grayed out), after the vehicle was programmed with ISTA/P 2.50.2, or 2.50.3: I-Level F020-13-07-503, or F020-13-07-505. CAUSE 1. Incompatible USB cable is being used 2. Head Unit Basic software error 1 The following procedure should be performed for ""Situation 1, Cause 1"" listed above: Part A (Steps 1 to 3) 1. Duplicate the issue. 2. Verify that the USB cable which is being used, is the original cable for the device and not an aftermarket cable. 3. If the issue is resolved when using an original USB cable supplied by the manufacturer of the device, do not perform step 4 listed below. No further action is required. Part B (Step 4) 4.If the issue is still present when using the original cable from the device manufacturer, proceed to program and code the vehicle using ISTA/P 2.51.0 or higher. ? I-Level after programming would be F020-13-11-501, or higher. Note that ISTA/P will automatically reprogram and code all programmable control modules that do not have the latest software. For information on programming and coding with ISTA/P, refer to CenterNet / Aftersales Portal / Service / Workshop Technology / Vehicle Programming."
Click a tab for more information.