- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 0 days ago
- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 41 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 77 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 82 days ago
BMW TSB #B122019
2014 BMW 435
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- DELIVERY STOP: PROGRAM CONTROL UNITS (DME). A Delivery Stop has been issued (effective May 16 2019) on certain Model Year 2016-2020 BMW vehicles that have been produced between June 19 2015 and April 17 2019. A software error within the Digital Motor Electronics (DME) may cause a miscalculation of an onboard diagnostic (OBD) function. All vehicles will need a software update (no parts required).
Click a tab for more information.