- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 40 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 76 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 81 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 81 days ago
BMW TSB #B511119
2014 BMW 435
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- SERVICE ACTION: SECURE UNDERBODY PANELING. Over time the mounting clips may fail allowing the center underbody panel to become loose. The mounting clips were not sufficiently hardened during production.
Click a tab for more information.