- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 71 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 76 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
BMW TSB #B512518
2014 BMW 435
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- RATTLE NOISE FROM LOWER A-PILLAR. A rattle noise is present from the lower area of the A-Pillar. Due to a manufacturing error, the bolt securing the front door brake/stop to the A-Pillar may have loosened over time.
Click a tab for more information.