- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 2 days ago
- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 43 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 79 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 84 days ago
BMW TSB #B611615
2014 BMW 435
Affected Component: LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES:DOORS:LATCH
- Convenience Closing Functions Changed. The following Comfort Access convenience closing functions via the outer door handle or remote are no longer available: Folding in the exterior mirrors Closing the hardtop Closing all windows CAUSE Because the anti-trap function is not available when closing via Comfort Access on convertible vehicles, and in order to avoid any damage to the convertible top components, the convenience closing functions have been deactivated.
Click a tab for more information.