- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 67 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 72 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 72 days ago
BMW TSB #B620116
2014 BMW 435
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- "Vehicles which have had the Instrument Cluster (KOMBI) replaced may display incorrect CBS (Condition Based Service) data after programming. AFFECTED VEHICLES Vehicles which require this Service Action to be completed will show it as ""Open"" when checked either in the ""Service Menu"" of DCSnet (Dealer Communication System) or with the Key Reader. Incorrect SW calibration loaded after KOMBI replacement."
Click a tab for more information.