- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 67 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 72 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 72 days ago
BMW TSB #B640515
2014 BMW 435
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- IHKA - Recirculation Function Changes from Manual to Automatic. While driving, the air recirculation button on IHKA changes by itself from manual to automatic or automatic to manual mode. CAUSE The IHKA operating software is too sensitive.
Click a tab for more information.