- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 0 days ago
- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 41 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 77 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 82 days ago
BMW TSB #B640715
2014 BMW 435
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- IHKA - Outlet Temperature is Different on Both Sides. The IHKA settings on the left- and right-hand side are identical. The outlet temperature for both sides is different. Software application error in IHKA.
Click a tab for more information.